Donnerstag, 30. September 2010

Yeah, yeah, yeah: a new blog!

Now ist official and online:

Luginsland. Fotos. Ideen. Gedanken.

I am so glad to start with new ideas and to have a concept again to take photos for! The concept is quite open and I have to see how it will develop. I can only say that I will be curious about myself, about possible motives and that I will keep my eyes open. Dear Blogfriends, I hope you take a look at it although it won't be about Kiel, at least not directly. Its not impossible that I will publish something from Kiel in the new blog whenever I might be there again.

And last but not least something from my archive:



Shot in April. I did not know that I would leave Kiel so quickly but I already sensed that it would happen sooner or later.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen